Enjoy cruising around Komodo National Park with Indonesia’s iconic sail boat called pinisi. Get ashore for beach excursion and island hopping that combines trekking, hiking, and snorkeling.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo – Siaba – Manta Point – Taka Makasar
Pick up at your hotel, proceed to the harbor for sailing. Enjoy snorkeling in Siaba to find turtles and another snorkeling in Manta Point to find manta rays. Cross to Taka Makasar for relaxing and chilling on this white sandy beach. Lunch and dinner served on board.
Day 2: Padar – Komodo – Pink Beach – Labuan Bajo
Morning hike at Padar island to see enchanting panorama, then sail to Komodo island for trekking to find komodo dragons and other wild lives. This trekking will be guarded by naturalist guide from the park (or ranger). Proceed to Pink Beach for snorkeling and relaxing before returning to Labuan Bajo. Breakfast and lunch served on board.
REMARK! The itinerary above is still adoptable due to current weather conditions and policies from authority.
- Private boat charter with air-conditioned cabins
- Meals on boat, free flow mineral water – coffee – tea
- Snack and refreshment
- Entrance fees in the Komodo National Park
- Tour guide
- Ranger/naturalist guide in the park
- Snorkeling gears
- Boat parking
- Harbor clearance
- Car for transfers (in – out harbor)
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo (if requested)
- Flight ticket
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses (tipping, laundry, telephone, etc.)